[KS] Job Opportunity_Korea Journal
kj at unesco.or.kr
Mon Apr 21 01:35:12 EDT 2003
The Korea Journal, an English quarterly journal in the field of Korean Studies, is seeking a consulting editor to edit and proofread articles to be published in Korea Journal (or the Anthology of Korean Studies).
- Read and proofread articles
- Translate words and phrases
- Refer to the original Korean text for clarification
- Discuss extensively with KJ staff about articles
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
- Higher degree, possibly in the field of Korean Studies preferred but not required
- A native speaker of English
- An excellent command of the Korean language
- Work at Korea Journal office (located in Myeong-dong, Seoul, Korea) at least two days (AM 9:30~PM 5:30) a week
- About 1,000,000 won/month (Details of salary may be negotiable based on qualification and experience.)
For further information, please contact:
Kim Min-a or Shin Jong Beom, associate editors
E-mail: kj at unesco.or.kr
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Koreanstudies